- Removes skin, finely, evenly, effectively and safely.
- Outstanding long term results when used on dry skin.
- Leaves skin soft and even to the touch without leaving ‘scaly areas of skin’.
- Reduces callus build up quick and effectively.
- Reduces cracks in the skin.
- Hygienic to use with replacement pads.
- Results immediately visible.
- Always follow foot filing with a moisturiser. Use Margaret Dabbs Intensive Treatment Foot Oil followed by
- Margaret Dabbs Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion.
- Can be used as part of a full foot care routine. After filing, follow with the Margaret Dabbs Exfoliating Foot Mousse, the Margaret Dabbs Hydrating Foot Soak, the Margaret Dabbs Intensive Treatment Foot Oil and then lastly the Margaret Dabbs Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion.
Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Do not over file the feet.
Who is it best for
- Anyone with callus build up.
- Very dry cracked skin.
- Hard skin.
- Men and women.