SŌLEIL Solar Powered Microcurrent Gua Sha Facial Sculptor
SŌLEIL utilizes a gentle microcurrent and traditional Gua Sha techniques to massage, sculpt and stimulate the facial muscles for a more radiant and youthful appearance.
Designed to reach deep into the muscles and surrounding tissue to elevate and tone your face and neck areas. The orbed massage bead boosts absorption of eye cream and encourages circulation to help reduce dark circles and puffiness. Its integrated solar panel draws in renewable solar energy (natural and artificial) to charge, allowing for immediate and readily available usage.
Enhance your beauty ritual to lift and contour your facial features while boosting circulation and encouraging lymphatic drainage. Promoting a brighter and rejuvenated complexion.
SŌLEIL delivers a massage to your eyes, face and neck. Reducing the fine lines to make your skin firm and contoured. Repeat each motion 5-10 times, according to your needs.
1. Apply your eye cream around the eye area, from the inner corners to the brow bone.
2. Place the massage bead on the inner and outer corners of the eyes, between the eye and bridge of the nose. Warm up the zones by applying light pressure and releasing until the eye cream is absorbed.
3. Using the V·Shaped Massage Panel, apply light pressure in an upward motion, massaging upwards towards the temple, toning the muscles in the eye area.
1. Apply your serum, face oil, or the moisturizer of your preference on your face.
2. Place the V·Shaped Massage Panel against your jawline. Starting from your chin, follow the jawline and massage in an upward motion towards the ears.
3. Place the V-Shaped Massage Panel flat against your skin, next to your nose,. Apply light to medium pressure while massaging at a slight angle towards the ear.
4. Using the long curved outer edge, massage in an upward motion starting from the corner of your mouth towards your temple. This is to help contour your cheekbones.
5. Place the long curved outer edge on top of your brow bone. Massage upwards until you meet your hairline. Repeat until you have massaged your entire forehead.
1. Apply your serum, face oil, or the moisturizer of your preference on your neck.
2. Place the V-Shaped Massage Panel at the top of your collarbone. Apply light to medium pressure, massage your neck in an upward motion. (*Do not massage the Adam’s Apple).